Thursday, November 21, 2013

Music on the Prairie

Today, after a long day of school, I headed outside. It was a beautiful day, too good to be cooped up inside. I took along my guitar. 


There's something special about music and nature. When I played my guitar, there was a beautiful stillness of only the music and the wind blowing through the trees. It was magical. 





My dad's been teaching me guitar for a few months now. I've been getting better and better at it, and he's a good teacher. Right now, the musical instruments I play are the guitar and piano. I kind of want to learn how to play the harp. What do you think? 


There's beauty all around us. There's beauty you can see, and there's beauty you can hear.
Be on the lookout! It's definitely there. (Doesn't the grass look ombre in this picture?) 

Love,
Carla 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carla,

    What a beautiful dress! It looks good on you. I really like your guitar, too. I'd like to learn to play acoustic guitar someday, too, like my idol Carla Bruni (haha, what a coincidence that you have her name!). I don't want to be a famous musician by any means; I just want to be able to play a simple song or two.

    ~Sophie

    ReplyDelete