Friday, January 10, 2014

Studying

Today, after studying most of the morning, I decided to take a break and get some fresh air. It's been super cold lately, and there were icicles on the trees. 



I climbed my favorite tree and looked around. The sky was a greyish-white, everything was quiet and calm. The only noise I heard was the sound of the water from the icicles dripping off the trees. 


 Although I would choose being outside over schoolwork any day, I knew I couldn't stay out forever. So I went inside to finish my schoolwork.  Sometimes it's good to take a break, and get some fresh air. When I'm outside, the air clears my head and I always return back to what I was doing with better spirits. So next time you feel clusterphobic, or you just need a break, get a breath of fresh air! It always helps me and I'm sure it will help you, too. 


Back to hitting the books! 




xoxo, 
Carla










No comments:

Post a Comment