Tuesday, April 8, 2014

A Scrap of Spring

Hullo friends! This is Saige Rosalie here, guest posting for Carla and Angie. Carla and Angie have taken a long break from blogging for quite some time now, but they're soon coming back, ready to share some new adventures with you! They asked me to post because they've been too busy to lately, but trust me, they have a lot of good stuff to share with you in the future! So stay tuned. 


Anyway, since spring is here, I wanted to share with you my little paisley headband. It's like a scrap of spring-- colorful, flower-filled. It's my favorite hair accessory right now, because it adds a pop of color and pattern to any simple outfit. I'm all about saving time, so when I go out the door, I just tie on on this headband and it immediately collects my look. 


What is your favorite spring accessory?  


- Saige 

1 comment:

  1. That looks really good! I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Congrats! The post can be found here: http://dollightfuldays.wordpress.com/2014/04/10/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete